Camper Drop off & Pick up Times
Drop off is at 3:00pm on the first day of the camp. Pick up is 12:00pm on the last day!
Drop off is at 10:00pm on the first day. Pick up is 12:00pm on the last day!
Fall Mini Camp
Drop off is at 5:00pm on the Friday. Pick up is at 12:00pm, noon, on the Sunday!
Your camper registration confirmation email will also have
drop off and pick up times
*NOTE: L.I.T drop off and pick up times are different* See LIT page for details!
What To Bring!
This is Your Packing List!
Please mark all your belongings and do not bring
gum, cell phones, or any electronics (with the exception of cameras).
If any electronics are brought they will be kept in safe keeping
for the duration of the camp.
- Bible (provided if not available)
- Pencil/Pen, Notebook
- Soap, Shampoo, Towels
- Sunscreen, Water bottle, Hat
- Toothpaste, Toothbrush
- Sweater + Jacket
- Closed Toed Shoes
- Swim Suit
- Several Changes of Clothes
- Pillow + Sleeping Bag
- Space Themed Costume!
Summer Camp Forms
Need to know more information about financial assistance? Click Here!
Health Protection Plan
Thank you for being a part of the Maple Springs community and for trusting your child to our care,
we take it as a great honor and responsibility.
- Full refund if cancelling 30 days prior to camp start date.
- Full refund, minus deposit, if cancelling less than 30 days before the camp start date.
- No refund if notice is given after start date of registered camp and camper does not attend.
- No refund is given if camper does not attend an entire length of camp.