Camper Drop off & Pick up Times
Summer Day Camps
New Summer Schedule!
Drop off is between 8:00 – 8:30 am each day of the camp.
Pick up is 6:00 – 6:30 pm at the end of each day.
Special Pick up times:
Last day pick up at 7:00 – 7:30 pm
(excluding Senior Teen Camp)
Fall Mini Camp
Drop off is at 5:00pm on the Friday. Pick up is at 12:00pm, noon, on the Sunday!
Your camper registration confirmation email will also have
drop off and pick up times
*NOTE: L.I.T drop off and pick up times are different* See LIT page for details!
What To Bring!
This is Your Packing List!
Please mark all your belongings and do not bring
gum, cell phones, or any electronics (with the exception of cameras).
If any electronics are brought they will be kept in safe keeping
for the duration of the camp.
- Bible (provided if not available)
- Pencil/Pen, Notebook
- Sunscreen, Hat, Water Bottle
- Swimsuit, Towel
- Closed toed shoes
- Sweater, jacket
Summer Camp Forms
Typical Daily Schedule
(Not updated for 2020 day camps)
Need to know more information about financial assistance? Click Here!
Health Protection Plan
Thank you for being a part of the Maple Springs community and for trusting your child to our care,
we take it as a great honor and responsibility.
- Full refund if cancelling 30 days prior to camp start date.
- Full refund, minus deposit, if cancelling less than 30 days before the camp start date.
- No refund if notice is given after start date of registered camp and camper does not attend.
- No refund is given if camper does not attend an entire length of camp.
Cancellations due to COVID-19 are fully refundable. Whether we cannot provide the camp you registered for or your camper is sent home due to a COVID-19 outbreak, we offer full refunds. Full refunds are not available if we operating your registered camp.