We believe Jesus calls us to an incredible adventure!
If you have a passion for God and a desire to serve Him by loving kids, MSBC may be the place for you.
This year Maple Springs Bible Camp has 30 Summer Volunteer openings. Whether you like to be at the center of the action or behind the scenes facilitating the ministry of others, We have a place for you on our team! Don’t let this summer pass you by without making the most of it. Follow His leading and be part of what God is doing in the lives of others. He is able to use you beyond your wildest dreams!
Matthew 28: 18-20
Mark Wilson Camp Director
What Are Volunteer Missionaries?
All volunteer staff members are required to apply online and complete a Criminal Record Check.
Criminal Record Check
Are you applying to be a Summer Missionary and are 19+?
You are required to complete a Criminal Record Check!
* CRCs are done annually for all staff and volunteers who are not continuously employed
(any time off exceeding 6 months is beyond ‘continuously’), on a year-round basis (i.e. seasonal staff and volunteers)
Request record check online: HERE
Use this EIV access code: QRRSBDDL2T
Please follow requested prompts of record request
1. Visit your local police station and ask for a Criminal Record Check.
2. Once your Criminal Record Check is complete, attach a digital copy (take photo) to your online MSBC application
3. Bring Physical Copy to Office Manager at MSBC
*If you are under 19, please know
you will be required to fill out an Affidavit upon arrival*
We love our volunteer Summer Team!
MSBC hopes to give our small gift of money (honorarium) to our summer team if our finances allow and requirement of the team member are met.
If you want more details on honorarium, check out the Info Package above!
We do highly encourage everyone of our team members to sign up for SMAP!
SMAP is a “Summer Missionary Assistance Program”.
This program enables Summer Missionaries to:
1. Share about what they are doing at MSBC!
2. Family & Friends can give financially to you while you serve at MSBC!
All financial gifts can be used as a tax deduction!